Quality & Compliance
Why is Quality & Compliance Important?
Independent clinical audits for GCP and GMP are part of an intelligent quality system framework and are a vital part of product development. Current FDA standards require that quality systems ensure safe drug manufacturing and clinical trial oversight; these systems must include established processes for regulatory compliance and risk mitigation.
Often, Warning Letters from the FDA or observations noted during an FDA inspection regarding noncompliance or nonconformance are a result of a dysfunctional quality system. Regardless of the specific situation you are experiencing, you need to respond quickly in order to protect the future of your product and company. We are able and ready to help you overcome these roadblocks that can occur during product development.
How We Can Help
For all issues across the FDA compliance spectrum, it is important to approach the project consistently, accurately, and independently. The Weinberg Group is able to do just this. We take a complete approach, working with you to design, create, and implement the entire quality system.
Although audits are a part of our complete quality system services, we can also work with you on an audit-only basis. Once we understand your needs, we can craft a proposal and statement of work. From here, we work together to develop a project audit plan, schedule your audit, and train the auditor based on your specific needs. When the audit is completed, you will receive an audit report which will have all findings triaged as minor, major, or critical. All reports are checked by your project manager and by our CEO for quality control purposes. This plan will be reviewed with you and we will begin working to fix any issues as soon as possible.
Finally, no matter the location or type of audit, we charge a fixed price per On-Site-Audit-Day (OSAD), allowing you to control the budget.
Our FDA Consulting Services For All Compliance Issues Include:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Audits
- We can provide comprehensive and services tailored to your unique needs to include:
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Services
- We have been providing GMP consulting services to clients worldwide for over 35 years.
- As our client, you can expect a partner that will not only be hands-on, but will also work alongside you to provide quality compliance services as well as the strategy and training to help you improve your quality systems, thus mitigating future risk.
- We have consulted with companies of every size, on every continent, supplying them with viable and efficient GMP Compliance solutions.
- Quality Systems & Quality Management