The Weinberg Group is a multinational scientific and regulatory consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC. We are expanding and looking for a Researcher to join our team of professionals.
- Is an expert at identifying sources and searching for relevant information.
- Retrieves, researches, and compiles data to support client projects.
- Conducts analysis of scientific data and regulatory information.
- Summarizes regulatory information and pertinent scientific literature for assigned projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency with a broad range of software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database applications.
- Ability to manage deadlines, multitask, and work/remain calm under pressure.
- Communicates directly with clients on occasion – at the discretion of the project leader.
- Actively participates and contributes to job creation marketing efforts within the practice and/or across the firm.
- Prepares and maintains SOPs for the research function.
- Collaborates with peers and colleagues to develop knowledge of information sources and retrieval sources.
- Manages databases for Practice Group.
Personal Growth & Development
- Works with manager to develop a plan to acquire expertise in the use of specialized tools and terminology.
- Works with manager to develop a plan to acquire a technical specialization.
- BA/BS in a life science or related field of study
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient in the use of technology and tools and software applications.
Interested candidates should send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Researcher” in the subject line for consideration.
For the past 35 years, The Weinberg Group has assisted pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in the development and implementation of successful and innovative regulatory strategies. In addition, we have worked with hundreds of companies to remediate, maintain, and improve their regulatory compliance.
The Weinberg Group offers a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD, LTD, a selection of voluntary benefits, 401(k) plan with a generous matching contribution, and tuition reimbursement. We are an equal opportunity employer.