This position is the main HR role for our firm. It has two main responsibilities – overseeing all HR functions and recruiting. Each should be 50% of the time. This is a new position.
- Recruits and finds needed staff as organization grows. We are growing and this is a critical need.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Recruiting for scientific staff, Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment
Interested candidates should send a copy of your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
For the past 33 years, The Weinberg Group has assisted pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in the development and implementation of successful and innovative regulatory strategies. In addition, we have worked with hundreds of companies to remediate, maintain, and improve their regulatory compliance.
The Weinberg Group offers a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD, LTD, a selection of voluntary benefits, 401(k) plan with a generous matching contribution, and tuition reimbursement. We are an equal opportunity employer.